Learn how to create user
All Users panel give a preview of all Start Hotspot accounts.
For each of accounts are available details:
Username, E-mail, Download, Upload, and Status, as well as Select field and configuration button from which is possible to edit, delete or to cancel configuration changes.
New user button transfers you to New User creation panel.
Using the Manage button is possible to Export Users into Excel (*.xlsx) format, Delete selected and Select All / Unselect users.
Using account details you can also perform Search in Users panel.
New User panel is used for the creation of the user account.
New user information required for account creation are Username and Password from Manage User tab and Name, Last name and E-mail address from Details tab.
Manage User contains account details: Username, Password, and Autologin device.
– Download and Upload rate is set by Internet pan in account creation and can be adjusted later for each user separately. It’s displayed in megabits per second (Mbps).
– Unlimited Bandwidth quota
Bandwidth quota represents total bandwidth traffic available to a user for downloading or uploading. The quota is not a sum of download and upload traffic. If you define 100 GB as the quota, a user can download and upload a maximum of 100 GB, whichever comes first. It’s usually displayed in MB, GB or TB depending on the selected value.
– Monthly bandwidth limit – Total bandwidth traffic available for Internet usage on a monthly basis.
(To reset Monthly bandwidth limit option it is required to disable, save and enable it again)
– Daily bandwidth limit – Total bandwidth traffic available for Internet usage on a daily basis. When all bandwidth time is used, a user can login on the next day
(To reset Daily bandwidth limit option it is required to disable, save and enable it again)
– Unlimited time should be used only if you don’t wish to limit users in time. It’s useful if you charge users by bandwidth or users pay monthly fees
Time available for Internet usage is given in hours and minutes
– Daily time limit – Total time available for Internet usage on daily basis. When all daily time is used, a user can login on the next day
(To reset Daily time limit option it is required to disable, save and enable it again)
– Expiration will set expire date from the first login. For example, if you set to 10 days, a user will not be able to log in on the 11th day from the first login.
– Autologin device – Enable Autologin feature for account
– Multi-Device – This option allows more than one user (device) to login with the same account. The users sharing one account also share the total download and upload rate.
˙(For example, 100 KB/s can be used by one user, or it can be used for 10 users to have approximately 10 KB/s each).
Following are details about account like Contact permission, a date when an account is Created, Last used, Status, MAC address of the device where it is used and Internet plan used for account creation.
Details page contain customer personal information and create a valuable addition to the rest of the user account options.
Also, from this page, you have the ability to edit User details.
Details include a First name and Last name, Address, City, Postal code, State, Country, Email addresses, Mobile number, Birthday, Gender and Profile image if social media account is used for account creation.
Create panel give you the ability to create Username/Password and Login Code (Voucher) in a couple of seconds.
The first step is to select between Username/Password or Login Code (Voucher).
The next step is to choose from available Internet Plans.
Set the number of users in the How many box.
Optionally you can add logo and background image that will be displayed on the ticket.
With Transparent option enabled, new transparent layer will be added to the background image.
In the Customize text box you can type the text that will appear the ticket, or leave blank to display Internet Plan name.
From Type field select between Autogenerate, Configurable or Fixed Code.
Prefix and Sufix can be added optionally.
Created users can also be Export to Excel *.csv type file.