You can create new WiFI location by pressing on New Location button.
– Name – This is name that will be seen in the system and analytic’s
– Page – from the list below choose Page for new Location
– Location Admin
– Contact info (Address, City, Email, Phone)
– Default language for location
– Time zone (time zone in which the Location is located)
– Location URL URL address for your location
Each WiFi location contains important information.
Hotspots tab give details regarding location Splash page, the mode used for Redirect after login to (User Profile, Original URL, URL or Page) and Hotspots routers at the location.
Each router at Hotspot location has unique details:
Hotspot Name, Router Model, and router MAC address.
After making modifications you can Save Hotspot changes, go Back to the previous panel or access to Setup instructions for your model of router.
From Internet Plans, can be configured internet plans available for that location.
Details tab contain all WiFi location information at one place.
List of WiFi Location details:
Name, Page, Default Language, Time Zone, URL and contact details, City, Address, Email, Phone, Location Admin.
If any of those details should be changed it can be done in one step using the Edit button.
WiFi Location panel gives preview over all configured locations on your Start Hotspot account.
The list contains WiFi location Name, Page, and City and configuration button from which location can be edited or deleted.